Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: purple

Quote Originally Posted by shrubz View Post
    I like it on mj plants as they bloom, looks nice. Before the dispensaries started popping up purple bud was a rarity, and people seemed to be mystified by it. Purple bud doesn't have the same effect on me its never got me worked up. It usually does the same as the green bud, gits ya high.

hey shrubz! glad you made it! I agree with you. I have never noticed any difference beyond bad appeal with green vs purple buds.
    lol stoner.

"paying too close attention to a normally automatic or unconscious activity hampers your ability to do it well"

that is cause breeders suck at their job

purple pot comes in two varieties, basically... bullshit and proper.

bullshit is like GDP or any other "purp" that requires environmental stimuli to change color... its why its bullshit... its just a green plant that got cold or weird food... same shit, different season.

proper purple is genetically purple and will be so in a room that is 100F or 5C... it just doesnt care cause its not just green pot on an off day.

the difference is usually in the CBD's and turps though, so this puts normal stoners at a loss for noticing a difference... it winds up just being real potent and maybe disorientating to them... but the truth is the meds are different. a good, proper purple pot is good for serious pain issues and certain stomach ailments

also, the flavor is different on genetic purple than on like GDP.

keep in mind, i been smoking on GDP as a primary for several months now... i am NOT hating on it... i just think its name is why peeps got fucked up on "purple".

its Good Damn Pot, not Grand Daddy Purple

in short: purple got ruined by marketer types (while not being saved by those of us who knew better) and that is why you guys are of your opinions
    "the only difference between Science and screwing around is writing it down."

Quote Originally Posted by bloodysafety View Post
    hey shrubz! glad you made it! I agree with you. I have never noticed any difference beyond bad appeal with green vs purple buds.

Same here dude, I hope your well.

It my northern skunks put on a colour show this time I'll report them back.

Some purple kush I had did just that, the bud and foliage got purple. And it looked like a cup of sugar was dumped on every huge cola, in the sunlight it was nice. Surely one of my finest ever in terms of everything.

I never understood how the narrative got to the point of all purple bud tastes the same and sucks. To me that's just nonsense

So here's a chance for me to pimp my latest lol...

Black Bear Kush (Tangie x Blackberry x Cherry Pie..old skool like we like it)

Day 60..yesterdays pics..make sure to double click the pics bigger...

IMG_1558.JPG

IMG_1581.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Skwirl; 07-18-2017 at 10:11 PM.

finished product
    unnamed (14).jpg
    Last edited by Skwirl; 07-18-2017 at 10:09 PM.

aww i lost my props o_O

nah I just edited it down. your still on my owe list

you dont owe me nothin... it was nice seeing those testing numbers though

Props skwirlgirl those colas look phenomenal.

Its so unusual that I wasn't going to bother mentioning. I had an ak-47 plant take on a nice burgundy hue. aside from that it shared other usual much more common characteristics of ak that had me ruling out a mix up. It was healthy, couldn't of looked better actually. The usual questionables were in check, it was mid summer, it wasnt a temperature thing either. Early bloomers/ speedy finishers, about 7 1/2 weeks, typical of the strain. Freak of nature, I dunno.